Sunday, November 18, 2007

God help me

I need to stop checking my horoscope. Today's said "You might get a lot of flak from someone you care about" which has kinda been the story of my life ever since yesterday when I announced to my parents that I failed Maths this term with 51%, grade E.
I don't even KNOW why I had to tell them that, I could have easily kept the information to myself and let my report card do the talking. But it was kinda quiet in the car at one point and I was all "Well maybe I should start a conversation". And that is just the kind of thinking that ends with me in trouble most of the time.
So anyways, that's not the reason why I'm now boycotting horoscope reading. It also said " You have much more get-up-and-go than in the past. As a result, you'll accomplish a lot". I was totally planning on doing my Maths past papers today and then I read stupid Dawn and decided to let fate take it's course.
Doing so, I did not even make the effort to open my past papers book, thinking "Well it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. My horoscope said I'll accomplish a lot today so I will. Eventually." And now I know I never will. I depend on the words of Jacqueline Bigar far too much.
So I'm going to fail Maths and drop out of school and become a children's book writer 'cause that sounds like a nice job. I can imagine Anum disagreeing as she reads this and possibly even laughing.
Well, I can try.

I watched Om Shanti Om last night, trying to get with the changing times and I was going to say that I have new appreciation for Indian cinema (similar to the type I got after watching Rang De Basanti last month) BUT, that can now no longer happen. Because the movie was SO LONG! It was almost never-ending. Especially that stupid "All the hot girls put your hands in the air" song. I do not care if it was a scene showcasing Bollywood legends. It was so annoying. Maybe if the song wasn't so stupid it wouldn't have been half as bad but geez.
And yeah, the stupid Worldcall 15-minute breaks had something to do with my wanting to rip out my hair, too.
Anyways, it was an okay film. I liked the scenes with flying stuff, like leafs and all. And the whole filmy feel of the movie.

To speak of school, all my teachers are drug-addicts. Along with Miss Sohaila, who I suspect took 15 rupees for 5-rupees worth of photocopies so she can spend the rest of the ten rupees on crack, Miss Shaheen has joined the club. We had an Ayat-ul-Kursi test yesterday (another Saturday =/) and Anoushay recited half of that surah and forget the rest so added in lines of another surah and got 10 out of 10 marks.
All I have to say is, Anoushay's going to Hell.

Also, to all those who want to know: My Dora clips have died. Elfy is meant to be super strong YET it was unsuccessful in sticking together the Dora hair clips. I just don't get this. I think they're cursed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Set me free ladelalalaaalaadela.

Your heaven's a lie.
DUM DUM DE DUM LALALADELA!

Anonymous said...

DARD-E-DISCO DARD-E-DISCO!
MERAY DIL MAIN GUITAR!
DARD-E-DISCO DARD-E-DISCO!
MERAY DIL MAIN GUITAR!

Anonymous said...

CANDY

Aziza said...

I get the strangest comments. =/