Sunday, November 4, 2007

America sucks (lead).

I GOT A COMMENT!! Good, old Myra.

To now speak all composed and such, martial law has NOT been imposed. As of yet. But my cable still hasn't gotten any news channels back except for PTV. PTV? Who watches PTV?? I want Fox News back! That is just about the only thing I watch these days. They're denying me of Fox & Friends!!! And other horribly one-sided shows which I hate but still religiously watch for reasons unknown to me (guilty pleasure?).
Texted Nav this morning saying "All my peeps in the crib say 'Yeeeeah!'" and she replied "This is no time to say 'Yeeeah!'- our country is under martial law!". But she's still toned it down a bit, 'cause I met her at Sunday Bazaar and she only said martial law about twice. I, however, can't stop talking about it. Or China. Especially not China.
Which brings me to my new theory on the China lead-in-toys controversy. See, Newsweek is all like China is going to be a superpower soon and so MAYBE China is filling up all these toys with lead so that America's Generation AA dies of lead poisoning, devastating the entire nation and then, in their moment of weakness, China attacks.
Or something like that, you know?
I know China is Pakistan's ally and I shouldn't be letting out such possibly top secret information but like it matters, anyways. People caught on. The jig is up. Take back your Thomas the Tank Engine, China.
Though I still do not get why all these kids have to stuff their toys into their mouth. Play with them, you fools!

Anyways, I got totally rad Dora the Explorer hair clips today and they were made in China so my loyalties lie with them, in the end. And you know what China needs to start mass-producing? As a national good? Pencils.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dora hair clips will look so good with your REAL.DEAD.STARFISH hairclips.

Aziza said...

Yeah, they so will, right?
I ignore your sarcasm here.
And the starfish would have died one day ANYWAYS. It doesn't make a difference.

Anonymous said...

You are weird Aziza.Go to China and get therapy.