Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bitch, shut up!

On the way home from school yesterday I saw spray-painted on a wall near my house "Katil Musharaf ko phansi charhao", i.e. Hang Musharaf, the murderer (I totally learned Translation in Urdu class two days ago).
And right on it's side it said, also in spray-paint, "Go, Musharaf, Go!"
That is the state our country is in.
Also, I still haven't gotten my Fox News back, BUT I think World Call felt my pain so they've given us these other channels like America Plus and Show Comedy and Show Movies Family. So I guess it's not such a bad thing that our country is in a state of emergency 'cause now I can watch better movies than Stuart Little.
And as you can see, I've started using my font enhancers like the italicize-r.

Speaking of Stuart Little, I totally watched Stuart Little 2 a couple of days ago, and dear God, is the entire Little family RETARDED? No offense to actual mentally ill people but I'm sure even they don't say crap like "Little high, little low! Little hey, little ho!" And it's a story about a strangely goody-goody family which adopts a talking rodent. How this movie even made it to the studios is beyond me.

There was an excellent scene at school today. After recess Javeria stood at the door of our class and Miss Nilofer, the principal, was standing right across the courtyard. This is what happened, as told by Javeria, herself:

Miss N: Where are you going?
Javeria: Um, the washroom.
Miss N: What the hell?
Javeria: Bitch, shut up!

And then she got suspended. Haha, okay she didn't 'cause she never said any of this but she totally reported this as what they were talking about so I don't know what actually went down. I think I'm the only one who found this funny, though. I think it's the way Javeria said it.

And my Dora the Explorer clips are a total rip-off! The Dora part has come off of ALL the clips. I paid full retail for them and THIS is what I get? It wasn't even written that it's supposed to be an activity pack or I wouldn't be whining about it. Why do i have to stick the damned things together myself?
China is a female dog. It is no longer a friend of mine. Cheap-ass betrayer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you always mention the status of your hairclips in every post. Also, the italic is FANCY.