Saturday, December 1, 2007

Development of Water Resources.

Huma Naz is a highly sick individual who should be hanged for her crimes towards the youth of Pakistan. What kind of perverted kicks does she get from making us learn about reservoirs? It's only a wonder.
I am, by now, a half-empty shell of the worthy and productive being I once was. Cramming in useless knowledge about salinity and siltation and forcing out youthful memories of happiness, dreams, and wishes.
Is this the future of our country? Mindless worshipers of Huma Naz and Farkhanda Noor Muhammad's every word? I would tell you the answer if I knew. I don't.
I do know, however, that the Tarbela Dam is the world's largest earth-filled dam! Wow!

Also, this blog needs advertising. It's readership is dying. And it was already not much to begin with. But atleast the dead wife of Liaqat Ali is interested in what I have to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, I still read it.

Also, I feel your pain. Why do we need to know about good breeds of livestock. I mean really, I don't plan on opening a farm when I grow up SO WHY SHOULD I FREAKIN CARE?!?!?!?!

Sorry, the studying is getting to my head

Anonymous said...

Aziza, you write really well. My name is Jessica Roddick and I'm looking for young people with good writing skills.
Contact me on jessica.roddick@hotmail.com for more details.