Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yeah-yeah

This is it. My friendship with Naveen is over. We are no longer what we used to be. And it is all her fault.
All I did was text her about how I have been contemplating with my father the prospect of me joining the army and then eventually becoming the next dictator of Pakistan. Well, pardon me for expecting love and support from my best friend. Because the following conversation is what I got instead:
N (Naveen): HEY BITCH BACK OFF I'M THE NEXT DICTATOR.
A (Aziza): OH PLEASE YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DICTATORSHIP WAS UNTIL I JUST MENTIONED IT AND YOU CHECKED YOUR DICTIONARY.
N: OH PLEASE AS IF YOU DID BITCH LET'S SEE WHO WINS. You can be the Zardari to my Musharraf.
A: I DON'T WANT DEMOCRACY. MARTIAL LAW! Let's see which one of us gets through boot camp, bitch.
N: You don't even know how to tie your laces (LIBEL! I fully know how to tie my laces, WITH the bunny ears AND the loop-de-loop)!
A: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BOOT IS (well, fine, this is not true either because I'm sure I wouldn't be friends with someone who didn't know what a boot was). I'm so gonna get your ass impeached.

I have not received a response to this from her yet. But what does it matter? What's said is said. She has made her dictatorship thieving plans clear to me.
IT'S ON, NAV.

We are so freaking Pakistani.

5 comments:

Myra said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH I love this post!


although I cannot imagine Naveen saying 'bitch' because God knows she always has a heart attack when I say it.


she truly has become a badass. Tsk, tsk.

SunshineInABag said...

OH PLEASE.

I always wanted to be dictator but I didn't tell you cuz I knew you would steal my idea..

..I AM THE NEXT DICTATOR.

I am also the next American Idol [why don't you go steal that plan too huh?]

hmph

Aziza said...

Oh she doesn't actually SAY bitch. She just says it in her texts.

Naveen, why are you called SunshineInABag?
And yeah, I am so sure, you liar you. GO BE THE NEXT CLAY AIKEN. Leave the real work to me, who can do it, SUNSHINE.

Hmph.

Abdullah Tariq said...

I'm Chuck Norris.

I win.

Anonymous said...

what decides in this text that friendship is over? :S
i guess you two gonna be friends forever :D