Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wordy

[Hey, my posts are turning out linked this time!]

Naveen texted me about it and so I entered a Zong-City FM 89 poetry competition. With RePublic Display of Affection. The prize is a new phone of your choice.
But I will not win it because even though Zong's slogan is "sub keh do" I know they will censor me because they are cowards and not revolutionary. Despite being a Chinese company.
They'll probably go for some lovey dovey poem instead. Or something off someone's emo blog. They will not let me keh do sub.

However, should I win, do you think they will let me test if my potentional new cellphone's dictionary has the word 'bitch' in it?

4 comments:

booo said...

you creepy..why do you want bad words in your phone huh huh huh?

Naveed said...

I STILL READ ACHA NA! I'M NOT DEAD, I'M BACK MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!


Okay I'm not back but I do read your blog lol.

Wakas Mir said...

Good luck n hope u win..

Aziza said...

I didn't. -_-
The top three finalists where two doctors and some third lady and they had poems on special children, puppets and lighting or something.