Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Sex and marijuana will kill your nation's youth!" - by Naveed Tariq

Reading up on Aziza's blog a few things came to mind, coincidentally or maybe not so coincidentally related to the last few of her entries.

Zong. It is evil. It is here to corrupt Pakistan's youth.

And in the ever fashionable conspiracy-theorists' way, I have very little to supposrt my claim. BUT, the little I do have is so groundbreaking, so unimaginable, so HORRENDUS, that when you read it you will most likely want go outside right now and eat lots of Dairy Milk.

Zong, it rhymes. What with I hear you ask? SHLONG! BONG!

SHLONG BONG! SEX AND MARIJUANA! The two very things that are eroding America's adolesents have been sent here to wreck havoc!

And I don't care if Zong is owned by China Mobile, it's all the Illuminati's fault!

Shlong, Bong, Zong.

Don't buy Zong. Evil hai.