Thursday, April 3, 2008

Up the crack of a yak!

I made cupcakes yesterday. I don't know what it is about exams but they always make me want to bake. Maybe it's just me not wanting to study. Anyways, my cupcakes are killer.
Literally.
It might have been the icing but the whole batch just turned out super sugary. Like 'Oh, my God, I think I can feel my teeth rot' sugary. It's just a bunch of diabetes-inducers. Nobody wants to eat them. They also kinda got burnt from the bottom 'cause I left them in the oven too long 'cause they wouldn't rise. What on earth has happened to me? I used to know how to make cupcakes!
I blame O Levels, because I feel the need to blame something.
And everyone keeps making fun of my cupcakes. Well they can just bite me.
It's quite clear they refuse to bite into the sugar bombs.

I also seem to realise that lack of sugar may not be the cause of my random crankiness because today I just want to scream and hit all those idiots on Facebook who feel it absolutely necessary to have almost every single application the site has on offer. Especially the damn quizzes.
WHY do they need to do that? Really, just why? Do I care to know what your favorite sexual position is? Do I care at all about what kind of nail polish you are? Does anyone other than themselves care about all this? I think not.
Ya'll application addicts need to take a lesson from Naveen. Naveen takes all those quizzes (okay, maybe not the dirty ones) and what does she do after she's found out what kind of Barbie she is (she's a Trendy Bendy Barbie, in case you're wondering)? She deletes the application.
Get the girl an award.

Also, last night Anum told me that since I want to know so bad how it must feel, one day she'll get drunk for me and let me know what it was like. I find the gesture so thoughtful that I guess maybe I'll cut myself and let Anum know what that's like. Because my Love Signs book does say that I'm masochistic, so I'll probably enjoy cutting my self.
Yeah, RIGHT. I'm going to pass out from the pain, sure I'll just love it. Idiot Linda Goodman and her ideas on my poor zodiac sign.
Oh, my God, hold on, I just realised that I get hurt a LOT. You know, how I'm always falling over and how I always get hit with some tennis ball or basketball? It's quite well-known how unfortunate I am that way and I just remembered how I always laugh when I get hurt. Everyone around me is all "Oh, no, are you okay? Oh, dear, let me help you up. Who was the idiot who threw that at you? Uh-oh, are you bleeding?" and I'm just laughing.

So that means I AM masochistic! :O
Oh, that's just great now. I'll go eat my burnt, sugar-ful cupcakes and enjoy myself then. I obviously like that kind of thing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't I a tooty fuity Barbie?

Aziza said...

No, no, you were Trendy Bendy. Actually, I've never heard of a Tooty Fruity, she sounds quite sick. So does Trendy Bendy. Wow, Barbie's a perv!

Anonymous said...

HEY I DO THAT TOO! I take the quizzes and then delete the applications. I was Trendy Bendy Barbie too I think.Or maybe I was Malibu Barbie.Hmmmm.Oh and Aziza you don't have to cut yourself to repay me for getting drunk to tell you what its like. Just get me Edward Cullen and we'll call it even ok? =D

Anonymous said...

Haha and Aziza the only person who's a perv here is you and you know why!

Aziza said...

YOU SAID BALLPOINT, NOT I!
NOT I!

Anonymous said...

I just understood what's going on.

*giggles* ya'll are funny.

Naveed said...

Your all WEIRD.
This blog is getting weird as well. =(
And I just noticed you lot are actually commenting without ganging up on me. =D

Anonymous said...

Your right, no politics in this one. Subtle Knife is still the best. All of you are weird. -.-

Anonymous said...

LISTEN, THE ONLY PERVERT HERE IS MRS SANA WATERTOWER!
And Myra.
BUT MOSTLY SANA WATERTOWER!
I AM TOO SHARIFF!
UFF!
BYE!

Anonymous said...

WEIRD!