Monday, March 31, 2008

Quite Suited for the Job

Do any of you remember how after Benazir's assassination I was all "You know what? I should be the next Prime Minister." And then I went on to relay this entire plan of what I'd do after becoming PM which started off with my lining the irrigation canals.
And remember how everyone laughed at me and my idea, including my own mother, my flesh and blood, and how ya'll were like "Hah! Why'd you want to do that? That is so lame. Lining canals! Pffft."?

Now that Yousuf Gillani is the PM, guess what he's doing? Brick-lining the irrigation canals. Mhm. So you were saying...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you only write about political stuff happening in your blog now?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I guess thats because our politicians are full time drama queens. Theres just alot to write about. Also,Aziza,no one in their right mind would vote for you for PM because you'd just use all our country's money which is not much to begin with to fly to Texas or wherever so that you can meet Nick Zinner OK? *I* on the other hand would be an excellent PM!