Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kub hon gay kum yeh dunya ke gham?

Talk about depressing. Someone get me some Prozac.
Well, okay, it's not that bad. I finished reading The Subtle Knife last night and let me tell you, THAT BOOK IS SAD. Everybody good just dies in the end. What's that all about, I ask you? I mean, I fully expected, while reading, that the people dying would get healed somehow, you know? Somehow. And then RANDOMLY the book ends and everyone's dead. Alright, not everyone, but the cool people, yes.
No wonder Naveed likes this book. Emo kid.

Other than that I also had my accounts comprehensive test and if you take accounts you probably know what I mean when I say nothing balanced. It means that I'm failing. Oh well, happens.

OOH also, I've found pictures of Nick Zinner's girlfriend, Amalia or Aliyah or- well no one seems to know for sure what her name is. Here:

Wow, those are REALLY tiny pictures. But yes, try not to confuse Nick on the left as being Amalia/ Aliyah in the left picture and on the right in the other one because I know Anum will deliberately do so. And doesn't she totally look like the child of Nick and Demi Moore, were they ever to have one?


That's Demi Moore in case you didn't know.

But you guys never agree with my look-a-like theories.

Oh and Danny got kicked out of American Idol last week. I swear, first America's working for gay rights and then they kick off the the gay dude altogether! There goes my favorite girl contestant.

And Asif Zardari will be trying for Prime Minister. Woo. Hoo. There goes Pakistan.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks scarily like Nick's older sister.

That's just not RIGHT!

Naveed said...

IT IS NOT SAD!
IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!

Lyra doesn't die. Will doesn't die. Neither do their daemons. Or Lord Asriel or Mrs. Countler. NO ONE DIES!

Apart from Will's father I think but who cares about him yeah?
Anyway, Read The Amber Spyglass, bet you'll love that, haha guess what? EVERYONE DIES!!!
There's this huge explosion and all the worlds collapse in on themselves and they all perish and go *poof*

Philip Paulman made a sad ending so that all the kiddies reading it would cry at the end because the "Evil guys won" Haha, GO PHILIP PAULMAN!

Anyway, my favorite characters of the trilogy aren't even IN the first two books. =(
Their the two gay angels in book 3. I swear, they should have been the main characters. It's not BLOODY fair!

I don't know who Nick Zinner is.
I don't watch American Idol.
I don't care about the Prime Minister of Pakistan. There were too many of them anyway, and ALL of them had to change ALL of the policies so we'd have to study lots and lots of HISTORY. Fags.

By the way, before you swear at me for telling you what happens, I lied. The ending is still bittersweet though. Yay. I need to sleep now, I've been up all night watching Grey's Anatomy and I have my Mathematics mock in 3 hours. EXACTLY, because it's 5:30 am right now. Stupid school.

Sometimes I think life is dumb.
I should probably go now, this comment got longer than I expected. Your blog is fun. =D

Naveed said...

I'm back from school and I've given my mock. My previous comment still hasn't been accepted yet. This is getting rather annoying now. =/ Hurry up and get back from school, EVERYONE. I'm bored and I'm hungry and I'm sleepy. Go me.

Aziza said...

LEE SCORESBY DIES TOO!
And he was NICE.

And that's the tragic bit, you fool! Will's dad dies RIGHT WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT THEY'RE FATHER AND SON! This whole book is about him and then he DIES. I read 400 pages for him and he gets shot dead by a bitchface witch! Thanks, Philip Pullman.

GAY ANGELS? Did you make that part up too? Man, I hope not.

Nick Zinner is only just my eternal love, nothing more, really.
And American idol bores me to tears now.
And YOU ARE SO RIGHT! That's really all those idiots have done for their countrymen! I love having you on here, Naveed. I really do.

Naveed said...

I KNOW that's the tragic part look at Titanic, that movie's ending was the same but I don't see the Academy Awards going all loopy on it for being "tragic". Tragedy sells. Get used to it. Plus, Will killed the witch didn't he I think? With The Knife. And HOW did you read read 400 pages for his Father? Will and Lyra are the main characters!

And for the record, I hated that witch from the start. Her, and the evil disgusting little golden monkey.

The gay angels part is true, but they barely get 2 pages, it's freaking annoying.

Anyway, Nick Zinner's last name is funny. Try saying it fast 27 times.
I've been trying to do it for the last 3 minutes but I keep losing it on the 19th time.

Aziza said...

I know, that's why I LIKE the book! The tragedy! I'm just sad that the nice folk died.

And Titanic was just stupid.

Well I didn't REALIZE when i was reading the book that it was basically the story of the guy who's going to die in the end! All that effort everyone puts through to find him and he goes ka-put.

The golden monkey really is yuck. Someone needs to put him in a zoo. And, no, the witch killed herself.

Hahaha, I LOVE his name. And yes when you say it fast doesn't it sound like Nascar racing? Chalo I'm glad his name gave you a worthwhile actvity. It IS really hard to say it 27 times. :/

Anonymous said...

She is ugly. But its okay cuz Nick is ugly too. And wow, you CAN put photos! But Azka's albums are better. Sorry.

I CARED ABOUT HIS FATHER! AND HIS GOD DAMN MOTHER TOO, SHE WAS SICK WASN'T SHE?
AND NAVEED, PHILIP PULLMAN, NOT PAULMAN! HAHA!
THE WITCH YOU REFER TO AS MRS COULTURE..I LOVED HER! I THOUGHT SHE WAS AN AMAZING CHARACTER AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT HALFWAY THRU THE BOOK YOU DIDNT KNOW IF SHE WAS GOOD OR BAD

Aziza said...

You only like Azka's albums 'cause she says "moi" and I don't!

And I think the witch we're (or atleast I'm) talking about is the one who killed Will's dad. The one who's name started with a J and who was in love with Mr. Parry.

Mrs. Coulter was a HOE.

And Nick is not ugly, shut up. You're one to talk- at least he doesn't smoke shirtless with his band!