Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Twinkies!

Mehdiyeh was watching Discovery Channel a whole bunch of days back and here's what she has reported seeing:
Apparently, because of global warming, polar bears are having a sex change! Well actually it's just female bears turning male.

I don't mean to laugh at the plight of these poor animals but hahaha can you imagine that? A female polar bear waking up and being like 'Oh, hello... I'm a dude?'.
And how is this going to affect family values among the bears? How are the kid bears going to live with two dads? They'll need to introduce gay rights to their society! Because there won't be enough ladies left! It'll be like China, where they kidnap women and sell them off as wives because the one-child-per-family law has greatly reduced the number of girls in China. There'll be a polar bear black market! And won't they eventually go extinct this way?

While I'm at it, may I also ask why global warming is so damn sexist? Why are the female polar bears turning male? Why isn't it the other way around, huh? Like this world needs anymore testosterone. Forget about extinction because of lack of mating, the polar bears will probably just like fight each other to death now.

And ofcourse, Mehdiyeh's top concern: What if this starts happening to humans, too?
I doubt it, but if it does then I guess the apocalypse is nigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

NAVEEED IS A DUMBASS AND HE CANT DELETE THIS COMMENT!!! HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Haha figures Aziza would write a blog entry on Polar bears kay mating patterns.


Aziza, what is your whole fascination with homosexuality and boys-turning-girls and girls-turning-boys ?

Naveed said...

Furquan is a bitch and he won't even reply to this message.

CAUSE HE'S A SCARED LITTLE BITCH!
Mwahahha.

Aziza said...

Homosexuality is that basis of most of my creative work.
I have a lot to be thankful to it for.