Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh, Jacko.

Another day, another obituary. Is this blog depressing or what? I feel like one of those emo bloggers who write horrible poetry (read "random lines about their 'pain'") in red font. Yeah, anyways.

Michael Jackson has died.


And if you didn't know that until now, what is wrong with you?
I'm actually pretty sad about it because he was my favourie singer a whole bunch of years back. He was actually the first singer I ever liked. And I listened to only him for like 3 years. Just him. Seriously. But I wasn't really spoilt for choice back then anyways, and MJ > Hilary Duff.
It's also kind of weird because after having (very successfully) taught myself how to use uTorrent, I wondered yesterday if I should download all the Michael Jackson albums I used to have on cassette. I DIDN'T.
And then he died.
So, really, all of you should be very afraid of me and my thoughts. Apparently they kill a lot more efficiently than looks.

Here are two pictures of Michael Jackson,

one which I found fitting to the theme

and another which I have always thought as being the sweetest MJ picture ever. Which is why it was the only picture of him that I ever saved on my computer.

2 comments:

Maham Khan said...

He defenitely was a living legend! He'll be missed!

Ted Baker said...

I LOVE THE MONKEY PICTURE :]


awwww MJ =[