Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Crazy courage, crazy intelligence, yo."

You may think this is a part of a rap, a song recorded by a man who thinks he's the shit. Doesn't it sound that way?
If you agree, ping!, one point. It is a rap.
What if I were to tell you it's a tribute? Do you agree to it sounding like it could be a tribute? Yes? Another point.
Whom to? Biggie? Tupac? Neither?
Neither.
It's a tribute to Benazir Bhutto. You don't have to guess who it's by. It's by her daughter. Bakhtawar Bhutto.
I am not joking. AND I AM SO GLAD I'M NOT JOKING BECAUSE THIS SONG IS THE BEST.



Three days back was Benazir's birthday. Best birthday present ever? Indeed.
Thus I have decided that the 21st was the day that really, honestly made us all proud to be Pakistanis. Because not only did Pakistan win the World Cup against Sri Lanka, we as a nation discovered that our president's daughter is a truly amazing rapper (the word amazing can be seen in many different lights here).
The Americans are obsessed with their presidents' daughters [First Daughter, My Date With The President's Daughter]. If they had our president and his daughter, they'd have a field day! WE NEED TO MARKET HER SKILLZ, YO.
I am fully willing to produce her first album. Please believe it to be your patriotic duty to donate to my Bakhtawar Bhutto Album Production Fund and then buy an original, not-pirated copy when it's released too! Thanks! Mad love, bitches.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um. I thought this was released way back. Sorry to break your bubble.
But nevertheless, I guess it wasn't publicized as wide as it was on the 21st. So, (Y).

Aziza said...

OH SINAPP! So much for my at-the-moment reporting.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha no probs. (Y) I liked it.

Faizan! said...

Aziza that is some "tight" stuff. YO.
Omg I can't believe myself for using the word "tight"
but "tight" is good.
Right?
Anyway dude she's a blessed individual.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha


oh god.


hahahaa

Aziza said...

WHY ARE YOU ANONYMOUS? I'm dying to know who et ez!