Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yes, he did!

OBAMA WON!
I've been trying to make this post since eighteen hours now, but load-shedding, lousy internet connectivity and school have been a hindrance. Well here it is now:
HURRAH! He has won! I did not even know how much I liked him until I saw on TV that he's won and that was when I apparently shrieked and jumped around the entire house. That's according to my mother, I do not remember this and I do not understand it, either. I mean it's not even like he's become the Pakistani president or anything (if only!).
Anyways, all I care for is that stuttering, old racist John "Maverick" McCain and paradoxical anti-woman Sarah "Read My Lipstick" Palin have not won


Finally a chance to sing in celebration Javeria and mine rendition of James Blunt's "Goodbye, My Lover" (it goes "Obama Lover/ Obama's friend". We can be professional lyricists). Oh, the joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ordered the sticker. It looked chill.