Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quaid-e-Azam + Silk Pajamas = Pakistan

YAY! Independence Day today!!!

So we may not be able to freely celebrate today, and we may not be truly independent from the shackles of the British (may I point to the posts I made during my exams?), and we may be facing a takeover by the Taliban and a try at terrorist eradication by the Americans but now you are to forget all that and know that today is the day that Pakistan turns 61!

Though Pakistan is kind of developmentally challenged, wouldn't you agree? I mean, shouldn't he (I know Pakistan is supposed to be a she but I like calling her a he, and it's fully possible that she's a transsexual and we're hurting her feelings) have been a lot more changed now from how he was in 1947? He's already reached the age of retirement and he's still stuck in the teenage phase!

Thinking about it, isn't Pakistan also sort of the unwanted child of a dysfunctional home? Those politician's really don't want to help the country very much, they just seem to want to just adopt the kid and then run off with his trust fund. Wow. He's a messed up little country. No wonder I love him so much!

Let's just hug Pakistan and hope for the best.
And all those burger people need to drop their Amrikan attitudes for just today, please. Please. Thank you.

And by the way, that stupid Geo ad for Independence Day is very messed up. You're not supposed to be swinging your arms around like an idiot when you're singing the National Anthem. Atleast not when you're coming on TV!


HEY did you notice that this post is also my 50th post? I don't think you can, but it totally indicates so on my blogger.com dashboard! HOW EXCELLENT!

See, Pakistan? This is how much I love you. Let's waltz!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happpyyy Independence dayy EVERYONE. I know I don't like PK that much.. Ohk a lil.. Ohk, semi-lil.. Ohk now I'm pushing it. Bad Faizy, BAD.
On a more serious note, Yes I know this is like the most unsafe place on the face of this planet at the moment, people die more often then number of glasses of COKE(<3) i consume in a day, the roads are messed up ass hurting piles and piles of the BLACK stuff roads are made up of, its almost 2, and I can't recall what that, black stuff is and I wont try to either. People die due to unhygenic conditions, Electricity issues, Water issues, and issues of all kinds are present in PK. But dude, this is our country ohk? We freakin' live in it, we freakin mess it up, we freakin destroy it, we take it for granted, but he's(PK) always there for us, he provides us with everything, he's not perfect, but neither are we, soo shut those cry holes, and try to make this lovely land OUR land, a better place.
I anit no patriot, but neither am I a burgerrr, and I won't tolerate anything AGAINST Pakistan. NA-AH. Anit happenin' bytches.
"JAN JAN PK DIL DIL PK" :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

-.-

Aziza said...

:D

Anonymous said...

What does THAT mean? -.-?

Anonymous said...

How dare you say something against the British. Don't you know Selena is our friend. How dare you offend her? You hurt her feelings. She will never be the same again. She is crying as we speak. She just said, "Yes, I am crying...its true..no you idiot put in the speech bubble"