Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WTFPTCL

My phone hasn't been working for a week now and every time we'd call PTCL no one would pick up. Now I know why. PTCL is on a strike!! They won't fix my phone! My dad called one of the people from PTCL at home and he said that they're on strike and once they're off it we may take a number and wait in line for our phone to get fixed. AAAARRGH.
And then a couple of days back about 10 PTCL workers were shot by the Rangers. Thank you, kind enforcers of law, for making my situation worse. Now my phone will NEVER work! We'll have to get a new line.

Since it will be some time till I can call the 17 Operators again, all I wish for right now is some rain. I REALLY don't care about the roads. Let them be a mess. A representative of DHA said on the television that all Karachi infrastructure will be in full working order by the 15th of this month. Ofcourse, he was lying. The road outside my house still gives me the lovely, luxe feeling of living in Kachi Abadi. Anyways, even if the roads fall apart and the metropolis of Karachi is temporarily put on pause it won't be that bad. We can all just stay in for a few days! I mean, I hardly leave the house much to begin with so it shows how little I would be affected. With Anum, we can see why she may not much like the idea of rain. But I'm fine with it. We can all sit at home and read my blog.

There we go. Full-time win-win situation. Thank me later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY PHONE ISN'T WORKING EITHER!!!! We paid the bill BEFORE the time and they freakin one-wayofied our phone.

Stupid BKS'

Aziza said...

At least yours is one-way! Mine is NO WAY!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love the way you're like

"while our city is being destroyed by the heavy rain, we can all sit home and read my blog"

What if the rain kills the internet wires and we have no internet and then you never ever get internet again so you can't update your blog.

Aziza said...

I thought about that. But then I stopped thinking about that.

Anonymous said...

Yes Aziza Nav has a very rellavent point( ir-respective of the fact that I want rain and I want it NOW). My phone got FIXED finally. After what 10 whole days! And I'm hoping that my dad will NOT scold me this month after seeing my cell phone's bill, it's not my fault that PTCL people are a bunch of retards, losers, good for nothing, illitrate pieces of shyt. That go on strike and mess up our landline phones. And I say this because, me and my dad had this deal that i'd use my land line this month, because in recent months I dident as much as touch the land line phone even if it were lying infront of me, I got so used to my cellphone THAT I dident feel like using the LANDLINE anymore, and that tone when you press the number keypad is so EFFIN loud, and whats the point of that freakishly annoying tone? I mean Khi is a noisy city as it is. and you know what I've made an assumption, well it may sound absurd but I think these PTCL people are trying to MESS with our heads, because I don't know why I get this drowsey feeling whenever I listen to the tone for 5 seconds without a pause!! WEIRD I KNOW. And it is kinda cool, but at the same time a lil drastic don't you think? :O