Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thandi Cough-y

I have bruises on my elbow and wrist, an incredibly sore throat, a fever (I can't sweat out- marry me now, Brendon, I advertised your album!) and I can't stop sneezing.
I think I may have a psychological disorder.

See, my theory is that the reason I'm falling sick and down stairs is because I'm doing this to myself subconsciously. Because school's opening next week and deepdeepdeep down I really don't want to go- so now I'm not-so-accidentally trying to get myself bed-ridden so I don't have to!
But I don't really get it, because I thought I kind of wanted to go to school. I'm fully bored out of my mind right now and YES I am so bored, I don't entirely hate the prospect of getting my butt back into those torturous desk/chairs.

Oh, God, see? Either way, I am mentally unfit for sure.

But I am missing hearing Anum go "Guess what happened in Physics?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's so weird theres this part of me that is so TOTALLY ready togo back to School and then theres the part of me that wants MORE summer. I hate when I want two things outa the same thing. Well because I know you can't have both and CLEARLY you're not willing to settle onto one.

Abdullah Tariq said...

Eat a pie.

Anonymous said...

I don't like pie! =/.