Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Maybe it's because I didn't eat anything today...

I haven't written in here in ages, as we can tell.
So time for updates:

I fully baked three batches of chocolate cupcakes this week and they all turned out exceptionally nice so aha! The girl's got her skills back!

Other than that, I have discovered a new art! Yes, really. It's called Hot Glue Gun Art due to lack of creativity while devising the name. It's pretty obvious what it's done with but let me explain how. For no other reason than to fill this post up a little. See, what you do is, you take some thick cloth. You wash it. Don't let it dry much, so it's still a bit more than damp. And then you make stuff on it with your hot glue gun and it dries instantly cause of the cloth being wet and then you peel off your glue drawing and there you go: Plastic art.
Isn't that excellent? I know you're going to be all jealous of my discovery and say "Oh, my God, thats' so lame blah blah blah" but I love it. When I flunk my O' Levels and then drop out of school atleast I'll have this skill with me, which will- now that I think about it- really be the reason of my failing the exams because I've been too busy making plastic shit rather than studying.

I finished doing History yesterday and I am just appalled. The British SUCK. I go through this every year when I get to the end of Section B but seriously, why were they such a bitch to Pakistan? We fully deserved Firozpur and Gurdaspur and Calcutta and those losers just handed it all off to INDIA. Lord Mountabatten is so burning in Hell.
And then! And then BBC has the nerve to make documentaries about how after 60 years of independence India has progressed so much further than Pakistan.
Really, BBC? Well who's fault is that, I'd like to know?
And as if that is not enough they go ahead and INVENT THE DAMNED CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS! Like we have not suffered more than necessary already! No, it is not enough that thousands of Muslims die, that our precious land is given to India, that we are still having to deal with the effects of their stupidity, i.e The Kashmir Dispute and the whole canal headworks stuff and are largely economically handicapped because of those fools, NO. Now they have to make Pakistan's youth dent their fragile minds with book after book written by men who are obviously too single to even be human (Do you really think Nigel Kelly can have a wife?) just so we can give a stupid exam THAT THEY MAKE.

I can say I hate them. But that will not show the amount of emotion I feel towards those evil, vengeful British idiots.
And British boys aren't even hot. So, HAH!

18 comments:

Naveed said...

Lol, Aziza... I think this post is like a new record... longest time without any political talk. Lol, and I agree the British were a load of pricks.

*stares at*

British boys may be stupid but British accents are hot. =P

Anonymous said...

british boys are hot.

Anonymous said...

G'day..would one like to accompany one for a cuppa tea?

Anonymous said...

Naveen, this is Ted. Ted Baker. I love you. The way you write is just...amazing.



Scene on?

Anonymous said...

Sure. I love you too Ted Baker!


The name's Zaidi.


Naveen Zaidi.

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to meet you Naveen. I'm coming. Wait for me. I will get you chips.


Ted Baker xoxo

Anonymous said...

HEY! SOME British boys are totally hot! Like Robert Pattinson! <3

The British have really bad teeth though.

Naveed said...

Sonmebody else please comment here lol. O levels kay peechay mar gay ho saaray. Business tomorrow. Today actually. :( Kiya baqwas hai.

Aziza, when're you posting next?

Anonymous said...

British guys are hot!

Anonymous said...

Anum i love you. Lets get married.

Anonymous said...

Ted Baker here.
Where are you Naveen?
No call no nothing?
I sent you flowers?
Did you get them?

Selena Farooqi said...

Aziza thats very mean im british

Selena Farooqi said...

p.s. is british boy REEALLY a British boy

Cause ted baker is a designer
and no one would be attracted to Naveen

Aziza said...

I don't care, Selena. The British are evil. And I stereotype.
And Ted Baker and Naveen are engaged, didn't you know? He saw her and was inspired for his next line.

Anonymous said...

what do you mean no one will be attracted to Naveen? she is amazing.

Anonymous said...

British Boy said...
I'm coming to meet you Naveen. I'm coming. Wait for me. I will get you chips.


Ted Baker xoxo



Ted Baker, its not chips in Britshland, its crisps.

Aziza said...

Maybe he meant French fries.

Spaz Kumari said...

Firstly, very fun blog.

Yet, may I point out that the history Indian textbooks teach and the history Pakistani textbooks teach is very different. It's called 'politicisation'. There's a reason all educated people take what their Government teaches them, or teaches them to believe, with a very large pinch of salt.

Neither you Pakistanis nor us Indians is reading the whole truth. So you really shouldn't put so much faith into what you are taught to believe about who those cities "belong" to. Inter alia, of course.

Also, with all due respect, BBC is right. Most developmental indicators point to India. As for who's first or second and why they are what they are, it is speculation at best, isn't it?

Again, debatable issues apart, very fun blog. =)