Sunday, February 3, 2008

Film and Fame

I watched some show about Zibah Khana's reviews. And all I have to say is that I better grow up FAST or else the Pakistani cinema industry will totally get revolutionized before I can even get my hands on it! What will I do then? Direct lowly advertisements? "Fairy Herbal Fairness Cream- Just do it to believe it"?
I wish I were one of those child geniuses. The ones who graduate out of college at the age of 14. But then if I were one of those I'd probably have majored in medicine or law or something like that. So I guess it's better this way.
Also, I must watch Zibah Khana and see what's so great about it.
Do you realise we never got around to filming my incredibly rough screenplay based on Tafreeh Inn? The horror movie where everyone dies? I guess I can blame the fact that should we have gathered the cast along and tried to go through with it, it would just have been a helping hand in murderous plans plotted towards each other by half the group. Body parts might be found under the beds next cleaning. People might have actually died.
I'll be more careful with my casting next time.
Also since filming of Kitnay Bhutto Maro Gay 2 has been delayed because of Anum and Aliza, MAJOR CHARACTERS, having plans.
Plans. I ask you! What can be more important than being part of a successful film about politics, love, and um, like stuff. Actually, there's no love in it. Wow, what is in that movie? I have no idea.
Apparently football matches and tuitions are more important.
Dang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY LETS WATCH ZIBAH KHALA TOGETHER!!!!