Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lawalib

http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=16865575242

This is Naveen's Facebook group for Bilawal Bhutto.

Okay, so Bilawal Bhutto is the new chairperson for Pakistan People's Party after the death of his mother and everybody just LOVES him because, and I quote Anum here, "Go Bilawal, you're so HOT!"
And he is not, he looks sleepy all the time.

Anyways, this is not so much a post for reveling in his beauty. But isn't it so obvious that this is a super-sly move on Asif Zardari's part, for his own benefit?
Firstly, I totally do think Zardari should be a full-on suspect for Benazir's assassination because apparently he's the one who told her to pop out the sunroof and wave to the masses, resulting in three bullets in her head. That was, like, Phase 1 (no, not of D.H.A, you idiot, of his master plan!).
So okay, Benazir's dead. Now he pulls out the secret weapon (I feel like an absolute fool saying this): his miraculously hot son BILAWAL!
Play the organ! Play the organ!
Alright then, Bilawal has strung the heart strings of many a female after his press conference with his dad with his fancy British accent and sensitive-boy emotions. So that's Phase 2.
Phase 3 is letting it be known that Bilawal studies at Oxford, will be back once he's graduated. Long enough time for his little fans to grow up and be old enough to vote for him when he comes back (by the way, back when I was fooled into thinking he might actually be hot- thanks, Nav- I had the same idea. So this is not at all condescending a remark).
So he comes back, all the little girls go vote for him- "Ooh, I'm voting for the hottie"- and then he gets to be a puppet Prime Minister with Mr. 10 Percent at the real reigns.
ISN'T THAT SO CLEVER? And evil, too, duh.

Now before Naveed (or Naveen) comes along and points it out, I do see that my theory has quite a few loopholes because, well, for one there aren't enough 15-year-old girls in Pakistan for a majority vote.

But you know what? My point here is that all those specified Bilawal lovers- do not vote for him. He will not marry you for it and he will not save our country. I doubt many can, and especially not a kid who doesn't even know Urdu and has never even lived in Pakistan.
Also, if he does decide to get with lucky little you, do you really want some lady named Boozie Suzie at your wedding?: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=506355&in_page_id=1770

5 comments:

Naveed said...

Whats the title mean?
And like you said I'd point out, that plan won't work because since all the girls have the hots for him... every guy hates him. (Myself included). *hmmphh*

So there. *sticks out tongue*

I have a headache.

Naveed said...

Okay, I get the title... Bilawal ulta likha huwa hai. >.<

*ha ha* =D

Anonymous said...

I like his accent more than his face.

Aziza said...

Oh please, naveed, do not ignore the homosexual population of men who like Bilawal okay? They'll totally vote for him.

*sticks out tongue right back*

Oh you shouldn't read Naveen's reply on the comment wars then, 'cause your head's gonna hurt a lot worse.

Naveed said...

He has a stupid accent. He has a stupid everything. *perverted mind goes haywire* BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA..

*cough cough* Right umm, there aren't that many homo's in Pakistan. I think.

Lol, it DID ache alot worse, so I stopped reading, I need to go now before the neighbours realize I'm freeloading off their network. Bye. =D


I hate being grounded.